- The place of making any contract for the hire of Easterleigh Cottage shall be construed
as being England. Regardless of the place of making the contract, it shall be
made subject to English law.
- Any booking shall only be confirmed upon the receipt of a deposit of 30% of
the total booking cost, in the case of cheques and bank transfers, only upon the
cheque being cleared or the bank transfer being completed.
- The deposit will not be refundable under any circumstances in the event of
cancellation of the booking.
- The balance of payment due for a booking shall be payable six calendar weeks
prior to arrival. Failure to ensure receipt of funds by that date will result
in cancellation of the booking.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure as full and accurate representation
of the properties as possible, none of the details constitute a warranty, either
express or implied. Any warranty, express or implied, is disclaimed to the full
extent allowed by the law. Nor is any representation made, express or implied,
as to fitness of purpose The owner reserves the right to alter any details as
necessary for reasons such as safety or redecoration.
- In the event of cancellation occurring due to circumstances beyond the owner's
control such as, but not confined to, act of God, natural disaster, accident or
terrorism, the owner shall not be liable for compensation.
- Whilst such circumstance is not anticipated, the owner reserves the right
to cancel the booking in exceptional circumstances whilst making full refund of
any monies paid, but not accepting liability beyond that.
- The owner reserves the right to refuse a booking in his sole discretion.
- Once a booking has been made the price cannot be altered. However until then,
the prices that appear on the website are guide prices only, and the owner may
choose to alter those, even after providing a quotation, until the time of confirmation
of a booking.
- You are obliged to assist the owner in recovering from any third party any
sum which may compensate the owner for any sums which he pays you.
- You are obliged to indemnify the owner for any sum he has to pay any third
party as a result of your negligence or any omission of duty by you.
- You have a duty to act with due care and consideration to neighbours.
- A deposit (currently £200) will be required at the time of balance payment.
This is returnable (less any damages) at the end of the week, after the inventory, damage check,
return of the keys and at the sole discretion of the owner or his managers on site.
- Cancellations later than four calendar weeks will incur a full charge regardless of cancellation.
- No pets alowed.
- Check-out time is 10:00 am and check-in time is from 4.00 pm. Where possible we will try to accommodate requests outside these times,
but when there are back to back bookings we need the gap to prepare the property for the next guests.